FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
There are a couple of important things you should know before you go on your dive holiday in Bali. Most on them are answered in our FAQ. Also use our smart search function to find more information or just send us a message. We would be happy to be of service!
- +62 811 393 515 (or when local just dial 0811 393 515)
until 22:00 h (Bali time: h)
Booking & Payment:
find further information hier.
Dive time underwater (we have no dive session time limit, no dive time limit):
Dive time depends on the size of the air tanks, dive depth, lung volume, dive experience, water temperature, physikal effort underwater and conditions at the dive site. Mostly a dive session lasts between 40 and 60 minutes.
- Do I need a diving insurance or a health insurance document for abroad?
- Do I need vaccination in Bali?
- How is the current temperatures in Bali?
- Do I need a medical certificate for diving in Bali?
- What water temperatures and sight limitations will I find in Bali?
- How to pay best in Bali?
- Where can I exchange money best in Bali?
- Do I need a visa to enter Bali?
- Can I withdraw money with my EC card in Bali?
- How do I call a taxi in Bali in the best way?