Hint: wipe or scroll the content of the table to the left and right to see all information.
Dive packages Bali we offer
|Dive package offers
Only top dive sites Bali
|Short description||Prices (in Euro)|
|Dive package D
= 6 Dive sessions
|for beginners or professionals||starting from 160,- Euro|
|Dive package V
= 8 Dive sessions
|for beginners or professionals our recommendation||starting from 208,- Euro|
|Dive package A
= 10 Dive sessions
|für starters or beginners
Dive with Dive Instructor
|Dive package P
= 10 Dive sessions
|for professional divers or all other divers,
Dive with Dive Master
|starting from 255,- Euro|
Included in our Dive Packages are:
- Dive Guide (german-speaking Dive Instructor and professional balinesian Dive Master)
- SCUBA Tanks 12 Liter Alu (or 8 Liter and 15 Liter on demand)
- Lead and belt
- Local Fees
- Traditional boats or Speedboat (drinking water, fruits, cookies on the speed boat)
- In our dive base coffee and tee for free (also wi-fi and internet)
Additional booking options
- Dive equipment for rent for 14,00 Euro per day und diver
- Transfers to dive base / dive sites
(additional fee for pick-up from your hotel to the dive site starting at 10,- Euro per person; return trip) depending on location
- extra charge for private Dive guide starts at 15,- Euro per day (on request only!)
Informations: Dive trips possible with only one diver. German-speaking guide on all dive trips. Our staff carries and washes the dive suits. All dive sessions are multi-level, no time limit.
Diving in small groups with 2 to 4 divers. Information about flora and fauna underwater.
The days of your dive trip do not have to be consecutive, appointments for the site or the first day in advance per e-mail. With our Dive Package you have the best dive sites in Bali within 5 days (with 2 dive sessions per day).
Big fish (sharks, manta ray, sunfish - mola mola), large variety of fish and corals. Also small animals like conch, ideal for photographers. Transfers from Kuta, Legian, Seminjak, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimberan, Candidasa and Ubud directly from the hotel. Transfer and pick-up at the airport on demand.
Useful tips for bringing your own dive equipment
Of course you can bring your own dive equipment to Bali. You should consider a few things to enjoy your dives:
- Diving suit / neoprene suit: best 3mm diving suit long
- if you feel cold easily you might be better off with a 5mm long wet suit
- if you have a shorty only, bring it on, it might suffice depending on dive site and season (or as overcoat).
- for diving on Bali footlings and open heel fins are recommended
- Bottle valve: we have DIN and INT connectors as well as adapters here in Bali