General terms and conditions
for bookings via internet or on-site
last update on 10.10.2014
- The advance can also be transferred to a german account (no fees!). If you use PayPal or Credit Card a fee of +3,5% arise.
- A fixed booking of our offers only becomes legally valid by an advance or complete payment by a transfer or cash. If you cancel your travel or cancellation of your booking with or without reasons we can retain payments from you or charge a cancellation fee (see below). Consequently it is always useful to have a travel cancellation insurance. This insurance can reimburse the advance or the complete costs (e.g. our dive round travel with hotels).
- The final payment can also be done after the booked activities (diving or dive courses) in Bali. So you pay us after being satisfied with our services and your courses (exam accomplished). The final payment can be done cash, or with PayPal or Credit Card with an additional charge of +3,5%.
- When booking on-site in bali we reserve the right to keep a cancellation fee of 25 % of the booked services if you do not appear in time or cancel the bookings agreed on via e-mail or via telephone (with and without advance) without presenting any reasons.
- Before Dive Sessions / Dive Round Trips / One-Day-Dive-trips / Snorkeling / Boat Rides with us you will have to sign a liability disclaimer. For Dive Courses / Dive Trainings you will have to fill out a risk assumption from PADI about your health status (this is not necessary if you can show a medical clearance for diving). Dive trainees aged over 45 need a medical certificate not older than 2 years. You can also answer all questions about your health status with "no". With our partner "Aqua Med" we also offer a Diving Insurance.
- Cancellation fees in general
A) Currency rates, prices;
We reserve the right to make changes to our prices. Services already booked by you keep their prices.
B) In case of your cancellation of fixed bookings (Diving, Dive Courses, Dive Packages) we reserve the right to keep up to 100,- Euro or up to 25% of the total booking for Dive Roun Trips. If you do not appear for your booked services and do not present any reasons we reserve the right to keep up to 00% of the booking sum.
- When you present proven reasons (e. g. illness) and cancel your bookings of our services for diving, dive courses, dive round trips in combination with overnight stays / hotels and pick-up from airports we reserve the right to keep up to 100,- Euro per person or
- up to 100% of the amount if you cancel your booking up to 1 hours before arrival (pick-up time)
- up to 75% of the amount if you cancel your booking up to 12 hours before arrival (pick-up time)
- up to 50% of the amount if you cancel your booking up to 24 hours before arrival (pick-up time)
- up to 25% of the amount if you cancel your booking up to 1 week before arrival (pick-up time)
- Credit: The withheld amounts of a cancelled service or non-appearance can be converted into a credit. This credit is then valid for 5 years (new appointments on demand latest 2 weeks before start of travel)
- Safety on the dive site and during diving: We reserve the right for changes like choice of dive site, dive depth etc. Our dive guides are experienced and professional Divemasters & Dive instructors with years of experience in the dive sites in Bali.
We work according to the motto "customer is king" and your happiness about our services is what matters most to us.
Invoices are being made according to the daily international currency rates.